The Mid-Atlantic Regional Planning Body (MidA RPB) is pleased to announce additional details about upcoming opportunities for the public to provide input and receive updates on progress since the January 2015 MidA RPB meeting and the May 2015 public webinar; and learn more about the MidA RPB’s work and next steps.
Please register and plan to attend the following events this September at the Norfolk Waterside Marriott in Norfolk, VA:
- September 22 Public Workshop hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Regional Council on the Ocean (MARCO) which will serve as an opportunity to gather input from the public on draft data synthesis and information products, and draft interjurisdictional coordination opportunities and actions; and
- September 23 and 24 MidA RPB in-person meeting that will include MidA RPB discussions about draft data synthesis and information products, draft interjurisdictional coordination opportunities and actions, and components of the Mid-Atlantic Regional Ocean Action Plan. The MidA RPB will offer opportunities for public comment on these topics.
The MidA RPB has updated its work plan, which serves as an iterative, flexible planning tool to guide MidA RPB activities through Ocean Action Plan (OAP) development by the end of 2016. The work plan will be updated periodically as the MidA RPB proceeds with OAP development, to ensure that it accurately reflects current progress and thinking.
- Compiled Meeting Materials for September 23-24, 2015 MidA RPB Meeting
- MidA RPB Meeting Agenda
- MidA RPB Membership Roster
- Updated MidA RPB Timeline
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Ocean Action Plan Draft Outline
- Scopes and Objectives for Information Synthesis to Support Mid-Atlantic Regional Ocean Planning
- Regional Ocean Assessment Draft Outline
- MidA RPB Draft Interjurisdictional Coordination Actions
For further details about the September MARCO workshop click here.
As a reminder, stakeholders are encouraged to provide comments to the MidA RPB at any time via email: MidAtlanticRPB@boem.gov.